The concentrated treatment for acne prone and problem skin penetrates into the skin and helps to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
- Penetrates into the skin to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads.
- Concentrated formula to dry out pimples.
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial ingredient to help control acne. Tea Tree Oil has demonstrated to be as effective as Benzoyl Peroxide in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, with fewer side effects*.
*Bassett IB, Pannowitz DL, Barneston RS. A comparative study of tea tree oil versus benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne. Med J Aust. 1990; 153: 455
- Free from Benzoyl peroxide.
- Clear gel for an invisible treatment.
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients.
Directions for use
For external use only. Cleanse skin thoroughly. Apply a small amount to affected areas morning and night.
Water/Aqua, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Limonene.
- Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
- Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
- Contains Alcohol.
|Tea Tree Blemish Gel – 25g|