Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection.
- Has demonstrated to be as effective as Benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of mild to moderate acne*
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs.
*Bassett IB, Pannowitz DL, Barneston RS. A comparative study of tea tree oil versus benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne. Med J Aust. 1990; 153: 455
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil.
- Natural acne treatment.
- The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
Directions for use
- For external use only.
- Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings.
- Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Do not cover the applied area.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision.
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- On children under 2 years old.
- Undiluted oil on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
|Tree Oil – 10mlTeaTree Oil – 25ml|
Meghan Markle swears by Tea Tree Oil
Stephanie: “Given your love of travel and how often you travel for work, what’s your best travel tip? What do you always bring with you?”
Meghan: “I can tell you the most honest answer because I literally got off of a plane yesterday after a five-hour flight and I leave tomorrow to go to Toronto. The one thing that I cannot live without when I’m traveling is a small container of tea tree oil. It’s not the most glamorous thing, but if you get a cut, a mosquito bite, a small breakout, no matter what it is, it’s my little cure-all. It’s inexpensive, it’s small enough to carry on, and I bring it with me all the time.”